Stage Road Animal Hospital is a species limited practice that concentrates on the conditions, diseases, and preventive health care of the canine and feline species.
The Staff at SRAH are pet owners and we identify with your desire to provide your loved ones with quality medical and surgical care.
- Embedded Foreign Body ie: Sand
Toxic Shock Syndrome/Vasculitis
- Gram Positive and Negative Bacterial Infections/Toxins
- Common Name (Shorter Rot)
- Cervical most common in Greyhounds, about the only large breed
- Spinal Stenosis in elderly
- Greyhound Comedone Syndrome ( Blackheads )
Flea Bite Dermatitis- a severe reaction to antigens in flea saliva that is depicted by both immediate and delayed hypersensitivity. Constant flea control is necessary in Greyhounds to prevent this allergy
Allergic Inhalant Dermatitis (Atopy)
Greyhounds are affected less frequently than most large breed dogs, but when affected it is usually quite severe.
Common allergies are:
- Trees, grasses, smut, weeds, etc.
- Indoor Antigens (Kapok, Feathers, House dust, etc.)
Less Common Conditions
- Otitis Externa, Greyhounds have less ear problems than most large breed dogs
Copyright 2011: Stage Road Animal Hospital. Dog Ligament Surgery. All rights reserved.
4359 Stage Road Memphis, TN 901-382-1950 Fax 901-382-1958 | email@example.com
Dusty - Available for adoption since Feb 2014
Kendra - Available for adoption since May 2014
Tex - Available for adoption since Jan 2014