Read our FAQs below to get answers to our most common questions about Pet Wellness Plans.
Questions & Answers About Our Wellness Plans
Below are a few of the common questions clients ask about our Pet Wellness Plans.
Get Started Today
Submit the form below to get started with a Wellness Plan for your pet!
- Is there a difference between a Pet Wellness Plan and Pet Insurance?
While Wellness Plans and pet insurance policies both offer valuable benefits, they are different.
For instance, the types of veterinary care covered by pet insurance and Wellness Plans will vary depending on your level of coverage and your provider.
Essentially, Wellness Plans are designed to help manage regular preventative care costs, while Pet Insurance is intended to cover emergencies, accidents, or specific illnesses.
- What types of Pet Wellness Plans do you offer?
- Should I invest in a Pet Wellness Plan every year?
- My pet is young and healthy. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Yes! Young animals are susceptible to disease and injury too, and regular preventive care will help prevent problems from developing, and ensure that your pet stays healthy into old age.
- My pet is getting older. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Wellness Plans are designed to keep pets healthy as they age. Our Wellness Plans are customizable based on a specific animal's needs, and that includes the needs of aging animals! Wellness Plans for older pets include many of the same core services, as well as screening for various age-related diseases and disorders.
- How do I make the monthly payments?
We will enter your credit card information into a secure portal. Your card will be charged monthly on the withdrawal date of your choosing (between the 1st and 15th). If there is ever a problem with your card (e.g., expired, lost, or stolen) please notify us as soon as possible so we can update the information.
- Can I pay for a full year up front?
Yes, you can pay for the full Wellness Plan when you sign up.
- I have more than one pet. Can I get a discount on multiple wellness plans?
When you sign up multiple pets at once, you will only pay a single $35 enrolment fee.
- What happens if my pet passes during the 12 month commitment?
If your pet passes away during the 12 month Wellness Plan commitment, let us know and we will cancel the plan for you so the payments will stop.
- Will the Wellness Plan cover all of my pet's healthcare needs?
Wellness plans cover the recurring preventive veterinary services that all pets need (things like core vaccines, heartworm prevention, flea and tick prevention, etc.). In addition, you will receive 10% discount on any other service your pet needs, excluding food and grooming (e.g., dental procedures, spay & neutering, etc).
- Can Wellness Plans be purchased and give as gifts?
Yes! If you would like to purchase a Wellness Plan as a gift, please contact our office for details.
- Do Wellness Plans renew automatically after a year?
Your Wellness Plan will renew automatically every year unless you inform us that you would like to cancel.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help me manage my finances?
Even for healthy pets, preventive and routine care can add up quickly.
Our Pet Wellness Plans offer you a simple monthly payment option, so that you know exactly what your core pet care will cost each month. And that means fewer surprises.
By spreading out the payments, Wellness Plans help avoid unpredictable bills when you bring your pet in to the vet.