The vets at Stage Road Animal Hospital provide emergency veterinary services in the greater Memphis area for cats, dogs and small pets.
After Hours Emergencies
For after hours emergencies, we can confidently recommend the following emergency hospitals:
Open Evenings & Weekends & Holidays
3767 Summer Avenue, Memphis | Map ›
555 Trinity Creek Cove, Cordova | Map ›
What is considered a veterinary emergency?
If your pet is experiencing any symptoms or behaviors that you are concerned about, including and of those listed below, contact our office right away.
- Severe bleeding
- Blood in urine
- Obvious signs of pain or extreme anxiety
- Choking, difficulty breathing or continuous coughing/gagging
- Seizures and/or staggering
- Inability or difficulty urinating or passing feces
- Injuries to the eye(s)
- Your pet has ingested something poisonous
- Fractured bones, lameness or inability to move leg(s)
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- Over 2 episodes of vomiting or diarrhea in 24-hours